The National Quality Framework is a Government initiative which sets a National Quality Standard creating greater consistency for early childhood education and care services across Australia.
This initiative aims to:
- Improve educator-to-child ratios in services.
- Increase skills and qualifications.
- Require owners of childcare centres to be assessed on their understanding of current regulations and law that governs their child care service/s.
- Abide by national regulations and provide a quality ratings system which will help you to make informed choices about the education and care you choose for your child.
Our Centres aim is to exceed the National Quality Standard across all areas of our Service.
Our Centres have developed a Quality Improvement Plan that show what is happening in our Centre and how we are working in partnership to fulfil our regulatory obligations. The plan covers areas such as:
- Educational programs and practice.
- Children’s health and safety.
- Physical environment.
- Staffing arrangements.
- Relationships with children.
- Governance and leadership.
- Collaboration and the forming of partnerships with families and communities.