- Provide a safe and caring environment for our children to be, learn, develop, grow and thrive.
- Be responsive to feedback from families when providing both education and care to your child.
- Engage our children in stimulating learning experiences when delivering nationally recognised curriculum.
- Have, at all times, an open-door policy for our parents.
- Creating modern curriculum by integrating technology into learning.
- Use multiple methods of communcation when keeping in touch with parents.
- Focus on developing and implementing a relevant and engaging school readiness program.
- Integrate the use of environmentally sustainable practises as part of children’s learning.
- Boost children’s sense of becoming by growing understanding, knowledge, skills, relationships and identities.
- Help our children to explore different sensory outdoor environments.
- Help children develop a strong sense of belonging by building and maintaining relationships with others.
- Strongly encourage our children to participate in an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Inspire children to respect thamselves, others and their environment while creating a culturally inclusive and harmonious learning atmosphere.
- Promote a healthy lifestyle by providing healthy and nutritious snacks.
- Learn through play!
- Provide a clean hygienic physical environment for our children.
First Steps Learning Academy aims to create a vibrant, caring, playful and harmonious environment that fosters a strong sense of being and belonging whilst encouraging each child to be all that they can become. We strive to provide our children with stimulating and engaging curriculum that harnesses each child’s unique interests, abilities and skills whilst working to create a learning framework that promotes cultural inclusion, sustainable practise and a healthy and active lifestyle. In doing so, we enable our bright enquiring minds to grow and develop in readiness for their future educational journey.